Fly fishing differs from most fishing in the way that the fly - the lure or the "bait" - is very lightweight and can't be used to propel the cast. Topics such as what to look for in a rod/fly line, types of flies/making your own, tips for beginners, and different types of fish in the area will be discussed/ Presented by the Hamilton Area Fly Fishers and Tyers.
Free Program. Registration Required.
Cancellation of Program by the Library
· Registrants will be notified of a cancelled program as early as possible.
· All fees paid will be refunded.
Cancellation of Registration by the Registrant
· Registrants will notify the Library immediately if they are unable to attend.
· Cancellations received less than one week before the program date will not receive a refund.
· Registrants who miss or forget a program will not receive a refund.
· The Library is a public space. Attendance at Library Programs and events constitutes consent to be photographed for County of Brant Public Library publicity purposes.
· Names of individuals will be used in photograph captions only with express written consent on a Photo Permission Form.