Sign up for the County of Brant Public Library’s Virtual Book Club. Each month we will be reading a book together, then gathering on-line to discuss our views, ideas and thoughts on the book. Lively discussion, wide variety of genres, styles and authors. Meeting over Zoom. Spots are limited so register today!
Free Program. Registration Required.
Cancellation of Program by the Library
· Registrants will be notified of a cancelled program as early as possible.
· All fees paid will be refunded.
Cancellation of Registration by the Registrant
· Registrants will notify the Library immediately if they are unable to attend.
· Cancellations received less than one week before the program date will not receive a refund.
· Registrants who miss or forget a program will not receive a refund.
· The Library is a public space. Attendance at Library Programs and events constitutes consent to be photographed for County of Brant Public Library publicity purposes.
· Names of individuals will be used in photograph captions only with express written consent on a Photo Permission Form.