Learn about the Moccasin Identifier Project and how it is used to promote public awareness of significant cultural historic sites and the ancestral presence of First Nations, Metis, and Indigenous Communities. This hands-on program allows participants to create their own design using moccasin stencils.
*Please note that masks are optional though still strongly recommended to be worn when attending all in-person Library programs occurring in program rooms. This requirement will be re-evaluated on a regular basis.*
Cancellation of Program by the Library
· Registrants will be notified of a cancelled program as early as possible.
· All fees paid will be refunded.
Cancellation of Registration by the Registrant
· Registrants will notify the Library immediately if they are unable to attend.
· Cancellations received less than one week before the program date will not receive a refund.
· Registrants who miss or forget a program will not receive a refund.
· The Library is a public space. Attendance at Library programs and events constitutes consent to be photographed for County of Brant Public Library publicity purposes.
· Names of individuals will be used in photograph captions only with express written consent on a Photo Permission Form.