All 55+ welcome!
Every Wednesday afternoon come on by to one of our branches across the County and learn all about Virtual Reality. In a warm, friendly environment you’ll learn what VR is, how to use our Oculus’ and some of the benefits of Virtual Reality as you age. These afternoons are sure to be a ton of fun, accessible and introductory, no experience necessary.
Free Program, Registration Required.
Cancellation of Program by the Library
· Registrants will be notified of a cancelled program as early as possible.
· All fees paid will be refunded.
Cancellation of Registration by the Registrant
· Registrants will notify the Library immediately if they are unable to attend.
· Cancellations received less than one week before the program date will not receive a refund.
· Registrants who miss or forget a program will not receive a refund.
· The Library is a public space. Attendance at Library Programs and events constitutes consent to be photographed for County of Brant Public Library publicity purposes.
· Names of individuals will be used in photograph captions only with express written consent on a Photo Permission Form.