Are you interested in self publishing and/or submitting your work to literary contests?
Do you have a finished or near finished piece of writing? Could you benefit from some peer editing support, want some resources of where to submit your work, need help joining the Indie Author Project or just want back up with the finishing touches, layout, cover design or other last minute elements of your piece? Then join us on Thursday May 11th for 2 hours of focused support, resources, encouragement, editing and more.
Be sure to bring your work with you.
Free Program, Registration Required
Cancellation of Program by the Library
· Registrants will be notified of a cancelled program as early as possible.
· All fees paid will be refunded.
Cancellation of Registration by the Registrant
· Registrants will notify the Library immediately if they are unable to attend.
· Cancellations received less than one week before the program date will not receive a refund.
· Registrants who miss or forget a program will not receive a refund.
· The Library is a public space. Attendance at Library programs and events constitutes consent to be photographed for County of Brant Public Library publicity purposes.
· Names of individuals will be used in photograph captions only with express written consent on a Photo Permission Form.