Join us for an
evening of honing the art of writing. With special guest speakers, and a
variety of support, inspiration and guidance around the craft, the evening will
offer budding writers an opportunity to learn new skills and be encouraged by others. Intentional Journaling will examine ways of improving your own writing while expressing your experiences, feelings, plans and stories. A fun, inclusive, writing centered evening. Everyone welcome.
Free Program, Registration Required.
A link to access the workshop via Zoom will be provided in an email to participants the morning of the event. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL FOLDER. You can view system requirements here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-Requirements-for-PC-Mac-and-Linux
Free Program. Registration Required.
Cancellation of Program by the Library
· Registrants will be notified of a cancelled program as early as possible.
· All fees paid will be refunded.
Cancellation of Registration by the Registrant
· Registrants will notify the Library immediately if they are unable to attend.
· Cancellations received less than one week before the program date will not receive a refund.
· Registrants who miss or forget a program will not receive a refund.
· The Library is a public space. Attendance at Library programs and events constitutes consent to be photographed for County of Brant Public Library publicity purposes.
· Names of individuals will be used in photograph captions only with express written consent on a Photo Permission Form.